Saturday, January 22, 2011

.020



My dearest Audrey,

From the moment I found you in my tummy I loved you. I kept you close, and vowed you would be a part of me forever. As I felt you rolling and kicking, I rubbed your little feet, and knees and bottom, and whispered sweet words of love and encouragement to you.
When you arrived in this world, I forgot everything else. You were my universe. You have changed me only for the better. You inspire me to be a better person every day, in every action I take, no matter how big or small. You have shown me the path to compassion, unconditional love and infinite patience. You are a daily reminder that purity, innocence, goodness, truth and freedom truly exist in all of us. These past three months have been the best of my life. I look forward to the years and years ahead with our little family of three.

love, mommy xx

1 comment: