Wednesday, May 11, 2011

audrey's day at the zoo

Yesterday Audrey & I went to the Phoenix Zoo! My friend Tara has a membership and invited us as her guests. She also invited her friend Chelsea and her son Noah & our friend Beth Ann & her two boys Devon & Ryder met up with us a little later. It was so fun to hang out with other mommies! 



 The monkey house was one of my favorites! The monkeys roam free and get up close and personal. They were jumping from tree to tree right above our heads!


Tara & Melanie. Chelsea & Noah.


Having a little lunch

Elephants are one of my favorite animals


This beautiful Peacock was so intrigued by the soda machine! It kept sticking it's head into the hole and yelling. Have you ever heard a peacock yell?? They are LOUD!!


Audrey is obviously not walking yet, but she sure loves to stand!

 I fell in love with this gorgeous white horse. His name is Smokey.
I spent a long time petting his nose :)


Beth Ann, Ryder & Devon





Plum tuckered out!


It was such a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Cydney, you're such a great photographer! Your pictures were so awesome!! I love the mama and baby cow and the white horse!

    Hope you're having fun with your family in town! Have a great weekend!
    jill

    ReplyDelete