Tuesday, October 9, 2012

dinner antics

We certainly have been blessed with a good eater!

First thing Audrey asks for when she wakes in the morning is "tato" tomato, "cheeez" cheese, "pikko" pickle & "joosch" juice

Apparently there are no breakfast foods in her world. However, she will eat breakfast foods (pancakes, cereal, yogurt&granola) if I serve it. Though if it were up to her, I believe she would eat tomatoes, cheese & pickles for every meal of the day! 

Tonight for dinner I was craving tacos & since Matt wouldn't be home to eat with us I contemplated going to get Mexican take out, to make things easy. While still deciding if that was the best decision, I looked in the fridge & sure enough we had everything to make quesadillas. Not just plain old cheese quesadillas, delicious veggie quesadillas! Complete with chunky guacamole & sour cream. MmmmMMmm! 

 Audrey normally loves quesadillas but for some reason tonight she decided she would just dig out the ingredients she wanted to eat. 

 silly girl!

I love that sweet smile.

Hope you're having a great week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment