Wednesday, June 22, 2011

8 months

I feel like I just did a 7 month post not that long ago and here I am doing one for 8 months!! This girl is just growing up so fast.

Audrey is such a joy to have in my life and makes me such a better person everyday! For one my floors are cleaner and my carpet is always vacuumed now that she is crawling all over the place. That's always a plus.

I wake up with a smile every morning as I walk into her room to find her sitting quietly in her crib waiting for me to pick her up. She is so interested in her surroundings that she now spends part of her nap time standing or sitting and looking around, "talking" and "singing" to herself.

She's very curious these days and I love watching her explore. I often see her studying things intently as she holds them in her tiny hands and turns it to see every angle. She is very good at picking tiny things up with her thumb and forefinger and feeding herself cereal puffs. She also really likes looking at her board books and is getting better at turning the pages.

She seems to be a mellow, laid back girl with an adventurous side ready to discover her expanding world around her.


5 comments:

  1. what a sweet/mischievous smile! can't wait to see her next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just so precious! and i love that little romper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so precious. i love your little family <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her outfit, saw it at Target the other day and it made me ache for a girl baby!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! This is my first time visiting your blog. :) Happy eight months to your sweet baby girl! I have to agree with the previous poster... that romper makes me want a girl, too!!!

    ReplyDelete