Wednesday, June 15, 2011

top baby blogs

Hey friends!

Can I ask you a tiny little favor?! I was just approved to be on the Top Baby Blogs website which is a directory of momma/baby blogs in all of cyberspace! These blogs are ranked according to how many hits they get, how many follower/readers, etc. My blog is small but I love writing it. I would love to have my blog listed on this website so if you have a second and would like to support You and Me makes Three, all you have to do it vote!

Click this bar below and then click the Owl on the left! I really appreciate all your support!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

You can vote once per 24 hours so go back and vote again tomorrow & the next day & the next day & the next day....

thank you thank you thank you!

1 comment: