Wednesday, December 22, 2010

.015

Today Audrey is 2 months old! I can't believe how fast time has passed. She has grown so much since birth and can do a lot of cool things now. Her talents include holding her head up (90% of the time), sitting in her Bumbo chair (which requires head stability that she is still working on), she rolled over (three times!!), and most importantly she sleeps at least 6 hours through the night (sometimes more)!!! So, her skills are not perfection but she is doing so great. We are really proud and excited for these small milestones.
My friend Jenny takes a photo of her daughter every month to show how much she's grown and I love this idea so I thought I would do it with Audrey. We missed the first month but we will start today with month two.



Audrey in her Bumbo chair



Yesterday we celebrated Christmas with Christine and Peter because they will spend the holiday in California with Matt's Grandpa Pappas. Christine cooked a delicious dinner of stuffed chicken breast, yams, salad, green beans and a double chocolate bread pudding for dessert! After dinner we sat around the tree and opened presents. I wish I took more photos but this is all I have from the day...

Audrey's morning bath


Playtime with Uncle Alex


Audrey hanging out with the boys



Daddy love



It was such a nice day. There are a lot of fun things ahead this weekend, I can't believe Christmas is already here!

1 comment:

  1. i love the close up christmas picture. that will be one you cherish!!

    ReplyDelete